Friday, May 29, 2009

WANT REAL BLOGS!!

Okay so I was trying to look for interesting Blogs to follow and get, like, interested in. But there is none! Like a whole bunch of advertisment thing. And FYI people those are NOT BLOGS! I don't care about thrulu and what Ney York is gonna do when it is gone and when they'll be back! I don't care about The Welling Family and their new baby! I want to read a REAL Blog about people lives and all their issues! Like that book Serafina67 *urgently requires life*. And I know, I know. Life isn't a book and there are probably no people out there who actually do that but I don't care!!! I want to get INETERSTED in something!! Is that so hard? I'm gonna search other blog sites and see if someone is actually Blogging for REAL! *Hit's Head* I wonder if there is actually a ULife? I'll check! Tata.

1 comment:

  1. :) it gets a little frustrating sometimes
    but there are a few out there

    ReplyDelete